Limited Vacancies, so apply today!
Who can apply for this?
Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and Long Term Visit Plus (LTVP+) Pass Holders Only.
What will I earn?
You will earn a salary between $1,000 to $4,500 gross (CPF will be deducted and paid) while you are being trained as an ebusiness executive.
What will I learn?
You will go through 6 months’ training, at the end of which you will earn a Diploma in e-Busness Management. If you are a degree holder, you can earn an additional Master’s of Arts (e-Business Management) with additional capstone project and coursework.
The topics covered in this program are:
- Ebiz Management Strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media
- e-Instruction Engineering
- Website Design and Implementation
What is the course fee?
Trainees are not expected to pay course fees during the six months of training. However, if a trainee drops out of the training or continuously fails a course, the full course fee is due. We have a passing rate of 95%.
How long is the program?
The program lasts for 6 months.
Can I join if I already have a full-time job?
It depends on your contract with your current employ. If they allow you to take part-time jobs and go for training, then you can.
What kind of commitment do I need to put aside?
- Weekly class meetings on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Make an appointment to meet with instructors for 30 mins every week
- Work in groups (one to five members in the same class) – find or bring a friend on projects
- Weekly projects – meet up with the company and group-mates via Zoom or in person
- Asynchronous materials posted on the learning management system – own time
What kind of projects do I have to do in the 6 months?
You will have to build an online presence for a corporation. This corporation can be your own company, one you source (you will be paid a bonus of $500 for sourcing a corporate partner), or one that EBIZ has assigned you.
What kind of jobs can I do after the course?
- e-commerce executive
- digital marketing executive
- e-instructional designers
- e-commerce implementor
- website UI/UX designer
- e-commerce entrepreneur
- social media influencer
- Youtube star
- Tik Tok influencer